Orgasm control, also referred to as edging, peaking, or surfing, is a sexual technique which may be practiced either alone or with a partner and involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period of time without reaching orgasm. When practiced by males, orgasm control allows the practitioner to enjoy direct sexual stimulation without waiting through the refractory period common after orgasm. When the decision is made to allow orgasm, the physical sensations may be much greater and more pleasurable than if the orgasm were experienced conventionally.
Since orgasm control prolongs the experience of powerful sexual sensations occurring during the final build-up to orgasm, the physical demands of being kept or keeping oneself in this highly excited state for an extended time can induce a pleasurable, almost euphoric state, and at times creates changes within an individual’s perceived consciousness.
Orgasm control can involve either sex partner being in control of the other partner’s orgasm, or a person delaying their own orgasm during sexual activity with a partner or by masturbation. To experience orgasm control, any method of sexual stimulation can be used.
Eddging can be used very effectively when giving a sensual massage to another man so heres how to incorporate the tecnique in to your massage
For best results start the edeging about half way though the massage. His arousal will be quite hih and the anticipation very intense.
1) Stimulate your partner until he gets an erection. While you do, be attentive and ask tem to concentrate on every sensation in their body (especially in their pelvic floor).
2) Using some silicone based lubricant, stroke their penis starting from the base and slowly moving towards the top (avoiding the fraenulum and the glans at the beginning).
3) When you feel you’re getting close to thier PONR, ( ask them to indicate by saying the number 7 meanin 0 = no aroiusal 10 = ORGASM, 7 is just before the PONR) start moving down the shaft again and completely stop when you reach their PONR (or when you’re about to reach it).
4) While you wait for their arousal to subside, tell them to feel every sensation in their body and take slow deep breaths. Ask them to face the sensations, feel them fully – not run away from them.
5) When the sensation of imminent ejaculation has disappeared, restart the process again.
6) After 20 minutes of Edging, stop, and continue with the massage.
Edeging can be done several times when giving a sensual massage and it is possible to either not take them to full ejaculation or you can. If you do the orgasm will certanly be more intense but the longer you leave the ejaculation the stronegr the orgasm will become.
For guys who feel they come before they want to edgeing can be a great way to lean to control ejaculation. Practice this simple basic Edging session for your self when masturbating for about two weeks before expecting to see any improvement in your performance.
Edging is not a one stop solution, but only the beginning of serious ejaculatory control training. There are many other physical and mental aspects you need to tackle to achieve absolute mastery in sex.
Sometimes you’ll miss the PONR and ejaculate, that’s normal and part of your learning curve.
Take it easy and keep practicing. With time you’ll sharpen your attention skills and become able to feel the subtlest sensations in your body and everything will become clearer and easier for you to manage.